Cat Theme Amusement Park Fun（MOD (Free Shopping) v1.76）
- Current Version:
- File size: 82M
1、<p>Square Enix has brought the last of the Zenithia trilogy to iOS and Android. Yep, Dragon Quest VI is now available to purchase for £10.99 / $14.99.</p><p>While the original Dragon Quest VI was released 20 years ago back in 1995 for the SNES, this mobile version is based on the 2010 DS port.</p><p>This means that the slime-sliding minigame that was introduced in the DS port is available in this mobile version. It's essentially like playing the winter sport curling except using a slime instead of a stone.</p><p>But that's only a distraction from your main quest. You play as a hero as he sets out to save the world from an evil after being told he's the only one who can by a mountain spirit.</p><p>You head off on a party-based adventure, planning out turn-based battles, moving between the real world and phantom world, and recruiting slime friends to battle in the Slimopolis arena.</p><p>You can purchase Dragon Quest VI on the App Store and Google Play right now.</p>
- Cat Theme Amusement Park Fun
- <p>Kairosoft's got a long lineage of games on mobile. They started on what we called features phones and expanded to smartphones when iOS came around.</p><p>Since then, a barrage of Kairosoft games has greeted the App Store. They all pretty much work on the same formula and expect you to run a place while you reach the first rank in that company's field.</p><p>They're all quite good but nothing can beat our first love, Game Dev Story. In it, you're in charge of a game development company and must create the best selling games ever.</p><p>It's that kind of game where you have to look at your watch twice to realize that two hours went by in a second.</p><p>Released all the way back in 2011, it never got much support but Kairosoft intends to change that with today's 2.0 update.</p><p>While the description log on the App Store just says "Minor Bug Fixes", the Japanese app mentioned how the game now supports widescreen and iPhone 6 screens and also the iPad's full screen is finally used.</p><p>To celebrate the game's update its price should be reduced to £0.79 later today.</p>Now the best time to get it then. Now get on Game Dev Story 2, Kairosoft. We've been waiting since 2011.
- <p>We first wrote about BeMuse last year, an upcoming adventure/puzzle game from the developer of the charming Incoboto. Since then the demonic puzzler has evolved quite significantly, but its nature and art style remains equally intriguing.</p><p>The most notable change is the aesthetic. The original concept was a 2D sidescroller similar to Fluttermind's previous game, but now the game has changed to full 3D, its levels akin to dark rain-swept dioramas.</p><p>Gameplay-wise, BeMuse still revolves around a little boy, a mysterious island, and myriad secrets. While the game was initially going to be procedural and more like a roguelike, BeMuse is now a focused puzzle adventure, as you uncover rituals to summon and manipulate demonic entities.</p><p>BeMuse is still in development, without a release date, but is confirmed for iOS and Android. You can follow the game's progress on Fluttermind's Twitter page.</p>
- Drift Simulator: i8 Hybrid Sports Mod Drift Simulator: i8 Hybrid Sports v1.0 mod Features:Modify a large number of currencies.Welcome to Drift Simulator: BMW i8 Hybrid Sports!Start your Drifting experience with top-of-the-line car BMW i8 Hybrid Sports. Fulfill your drifting passion in this new i8 Hybrid Sports car model to rule the drifting world and walk freely in your fast track racing car. Experience new in-vehicle controls and touch steering to enjoy the best driving experience. Drag your robust steering car model BMW i8 Hybrid Sports into the hot blazing sand of Nevada and relish your exciting drifting skills in the hot sand of the desert. Discover the fast track drifting world with new VW Scirocco simulator and enjoy the highway stunts duo for the very first time with an expensive sports car BMW i8 Hybrid Sports. Discover the drifting world with the best Drift Simulator: BMW i8 Hybrid Sports on the market. This top-of-the-line car McLaren P1 city racing sports venture is done to provide a thrilling platform to the car lovers. You can enjoy speed track city highway racing, i8 Hybrid Sports car city racing, desert rally car racing, highway stunt car racer, offroad dangerous hill racing and city sport car events with BMW i8 Hybrid Sports. Rule the city racing mania with brilliant racing skills in racing platforms. Walk freely in your car and use the BMW M3 E46 model car. Sneak through the edges by doing resilient car drift driving as a car driver and cut short of the edgy roads by using drift mode. You may have to complete drifting challenges of BMW M3 E46 in this gameplay version. Drifting is very helpful if you do not want to lose speed of your BMW i8 Hybrid Sports during a high energy racing competition. It not only help you maintain speed on sharp turns but also help overtake opponent racer McLaren P1. Drift simulation highway racing gameplay mode allows you to test your crazy drifting skills on various city tracks. With each car drift drive, you will get bonus points. Enjoy the Drifting Passion with Expensive Cars like Jaguar BMW i8 Hybrid Sports in City & Desert. This city car racing game is provided with interesting HD graphics and realistic sound effects. Enjoy this improved car drift physics In-Vehicle Control driving game with the best than ever racing game features. Real motor sounds of BMW i8 Hybrid Sports give you the feeling of an actual racing drive of McLaren P1 with easy and realistic driving experience. In-Vehicle Controls with forward and reverse gears adds more flexibility in driving mechanism. Other excellent features which you must oversee are the robust steering wheel, buttons, and touch steering. Use different sprayers for vehicle painting of speed racer VW Scirocco. You can make use of headlights on dark tracks and save your racing beast by using Free Garage Parking performing as the best car driver.Drift Simulator: BMW i8 Hybrid Sports Features!- BMW i8 Hybrid Sports and other Multiple Luxury Cars - Free driving mode and Smooth controls- Drifting physics with High quality graphics- Rear Camera view in racing mode- Exciting 4 wheel drive- Racing fights in modern racing dynamics with deadly drift- Hurdles Surprise crashes with obstacles- Senior vehicle simulation and car navigation!
- <p>This week's current offerings may not be particularly bountiful, but we'll never turn our nose up at a good sale or ten.</p><p>From pretty, colourful puzzlers through to old-school turn-based strategy games, there's sure to be something that'll take your fancy. If not, don't worry. We update the list when we can, so there may be something more suited to you later this week. 8bitWar: Necropolis</p>Platform: iOSPrice: F2P<p>Both your strategic and tactical head will be stretched in this minimal mobile game. Work through 100 levels and try out your methods with 24 unit types/monsters to beat the enemy.</p>Braveland TrilogyPlatform: Android (also on iOS)Price: 59p/99c<p>Braveland is a turn-based strategy game that should really satiate some old-school cravings. Where in the first you play as a warrior's son trying to rise up the ranks, the second and third games open up a few different strategic pathways through piracy and wizardry.</p>BravelandBraveland PirateBraveland WizardFinal Fantasy IXPlatform: Android/iOSPrice: £11.99/$11.99<p>Though its iOS version dropped in price a week ago, the Android version of FF IX has snipped its price too. Take on this classic RPG experience and enjoy its adventure, story, cool item merging, and fun mini-games while you're at it.</p>LiniaPlatform: Android (also on iOS)Price: F2P<p>Linia is a brilliant colour-based puzzler where you have to create colour sequences by tracing a line. That sounds easy on paper, but coordination is a hell of a challenge when everything is moving about.</p>Pocket Rogues: UltimatePlatform: iOS (also on Android)Price: 99p/99c<p>If you're into roguelikes that don't hold your hand, you'll probably enjoy this action RPG. Explore generated dungeons, take part in real-time battles, and explore the world around you.</p>Sally's LawPlatform: Android/iOSPrice: F2P<p>Nothing stands in the way of Sally as she rolls along her journey to see her dying father. Discover the memories of Sally and her father and experience some serious pot luck along the way.</p>SolitaerePlatform: iOSPrice: 99p/99c<p>If sometimes you just enjoy playing the familiar Klondike variant of Solitaire, here's a version you're bound to love. It's simple, minimal, and accessible for all Solitaire lovers.</p>TallowmerePlatform: iOS/AndroidPrice: 79p/99c<p>Tallowmere returns you to the good ol' days of roguelike where you work through the randomly generated rooms of Lady Tallowmere's dungeon. Explore different tiers of loot, go up against various different enemies, and maybe get your arms ripped off in the process.</p>
Take all these similes to your own command,
– Stability improvements
- “APK” install it on your device.
- Enter the game.